We are a modern, medium-sized and family-run company that has been successful for almost 50 years. From planning and manufacturing to assembly, our field of activity includes steel, plant and mechanical engineering, conveyor technology and large pipeline construction. In our "Large Components" business unit we manufacture and assemble components for heavy mechanical engineering and plant construction as well as large steel construction components.
To strengthen our team we are looking for a Sales Representative (m/f/d) to expand our international sales activities as soon as possible.
- You have successfully completed a technical degree and have several years of sales experience in the above field. Alternatively, you may have received a technical education and have gained appropriate skills
- You have negotiation skills, decision-making and closing authority
- You have a positive, confident appearance and are a good communicator Personal initiative, solution-oriented working methods and the will to implement strategic goals in practice complete your profile
- A very good knowledge of English and willingness to travel internationally are essential for the position, another foreign language is an advantage
- Good computer skills (MS-Office, ERP system, CAD basics)
- Distribution of our range of products and services in the Large Components business unit in the destinations: central and northern Europe as well as Russia
- Support and technical advice for our existing customers
- Acquisition of new customers and new contracts
- Clarification of technical and time-scheduling questions of the customer in close cooperation with our technical departments
- Accompanying the calculation and offer preparation through customer and market information
- Consistent pursuit of offers and execution of sales negotiations
- Presentation of our portfolio of products and services at trade fairs and conference events
- Regular communication with the technical departments and the management of a complete reporting system
If self-responsible and independent work as well as commitment, team spirit and determination are self-evident for you, we offer you an interesting and long-term job with performance-related remuneration and a company car for private use as well.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents indicating your earliest possible starting date - gladly also by email - to Mr. Damian Wolny
Tel.: +49 2388 33 291
+49 2388 33 499